Why have your aircon serviced?
- Not cold enough?
- Windows not demisting?
- Runny nose, headache?
- Strange noises when A/C is on?
- Your car air con system loses up to 15% of it’s refrigerant every year.
- A poorly performing car air conditioning system can cause a build up of fungus, bacteria and other microbes growing inside the evaporator core, causing a smell, sometimes an allergic reaction and can lead to legionnaires disease.
- Have your car air con system serviced every 18 months. It will say that in your car manufacturers service guide, yet when your car is serviced, your A/C system is never serviced. It’s an extra, chargeable item, but vital to have done.
- A typical main dealer car air conditioning service will cost you at least £100, plus you take the car to them.
- A poor aircon system can increase your fuel costs as the air conditioning pump need to work harder